Advanced Online Teaching Institute (Hosted Asynchronously via Canvas September 12 - 30)
Advanced Online Teaching Institute (Hosted Asynchronously via Canvas September 12 - 30) In-Person
Registration is now open for the Advanced Online Teaching Institute (AOTI) to all faculty members at Temple. The AOTI is designed to help online faculty refine their existing online courses to improve online learning at Temple and to help students succeed.
The AOTI is a cohort-based course and is led by CAT instructors. The course is completely asynchronous and does not require live meetings so that you can complete the activities on your own time. Since it is cohort based, you will have the opportunity to discuss and learn from other faculty members in this cohort as well.
Upon successful completion of the AOTI, you will be able to:
- Evaluate existing online courses and make recommendations for improvements.
- Create an inclusive online learning environment.
- Add multimedia components for student interaction and engagement.
- Explore collaborative learning strategies and techniques for effective online discussions.
- Include more robust online assessment strategies that promote academic integrity.
Register here for the following asynchronous cohort:
Monday, September 12th to Friday, September 30th, 2022
Any questions? Please contact Dr. Emtinan Alqurashi (email@example.com)
- Monday, September 12, 2022
- All Day Event
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Hosted Online