Online Teaching Institute (Hosted Asynchronously via Canvas April 4 - April 22)
Online Teaching Institute (Hosted Asynchronously via Canvas April 4 - April 22) In-Person
Are you looking for ways to provide students with a rich, interactive, and engaging online learning experience that enhances their learning? Registration is now open for the Online Teaching Institute (OTI) to all faculty members at Temple. It is designed for both new and experienced online instructors who are interested in designing and teaching an online course that helps students succeed.
The OTI is a cohort based course and is led by CAT instructors. The course is completely asynchronous and does not require live meetings so that you can complete the activities on your own time. Since it is cohort based, you will have the opportunity to discuss and learn from other faculty members in this cohort as well.
Upon successful completion of the OTI, you will be able to:
- Identify strategies to establish presence and build community online.
- Explore key elements of online course design.
- Design online assessments that help improve student learning.
- Explore engaging online learning activities.
- Identify methods of structuring an online course that motivates learners and helps them succeed.
- Prepare your online course with accessibility in mind.
- Apply evidence-based practices for effective teaching and learning in an online learning environment.
Register here for the following asynchronous cohort:
Monday, April 4, 2022 until Friday, April 22, 2022
Any questions? Please contact Dr. Emtinan Alqurashi (email@example.com)
- Monday, April 4, 2022
- All Day Event
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Hosted Online