Teaching and Technology Consultations
The Center for the Advancement of Teaching invites all Temple educators to take advantage of our individualized teaching consultation services. We are available to meet one-on-one to discuss any aspect of instruction, including:
- Designing exams that test what you teach
- Developing efficient and effective grading practices
- Teaching effectively in any format including face-to-face, hybrid, and online
- Ensuring students leave your classroom with tools for lifelong learning
- Responding to specific teaching challenges
Schedule an Appointment to Meet with a Teaching Consultant
Workshops & Special Events
Explore our calendar to locate and register for a workshop or special event that supports any aspect of teaching or the use of instructional technology tools.
Schedule a Faculty Breakout Room
The Center for the Advancement of Teaching manages rooms with specialized computer technology dedicated for and use to facilitate meetings, specialized events, or to collaborate on a project.