Teaching and Technology Consultations
The Center for the Advancement of Teaching invites all Temple educators to take advantage of our individualized teaching consultation services. We are available to meet one-on-one to discuss any aspect of instruction, including:
- Designing exams that test what you teach
- Developing efficient and effective grading practices
- Teaching effectively in any format including face-to-face, hybrid, and online
- Ensuring students leave your classroom with tools for lifelong learning
- Responding to specific teaching challenges
Faculty who have experience teaching with Canvas are available to assist you in building your Canvas course, answering your questions about various features, and discussing best practices. Some Canvas Faculty Partners are available at satellite campuses or by WebEx, so please note the location prior to scheduling a consultation.
Workshops & Special Events
Explore our calendar to locate and register for a workshop or special event that supports any aspect of teaching or the use of instructional technology tools.
Schedule a Faculty Breakout Room
The Center for the Advancement of Teaching manages rooms with specialized computer technology dedicated for and use to facilitate meetings, specialized events, or to collaborate on a project.